Almond Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl
With a simple base of delicious ingredients, this is a smoothie bowl that packs a punch while remaining guilt-free. PB2 Protein gives the bowl a whopping 20 grams of complete plant-based protein, with prebiotic fiber, zero added sugar, and a clean ingredient list.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, which is probably a necessity for some. But, if you have a little more time, it’s really easy to get creative with it. Eating a bowl without any garnishes is delicious, but we suggest topping it off with whatever you’ve got in your fridge. You can’t go wrong!
- 1 serving of PB2 Almond Performance Protein
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/8 cup of rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2/3 cup cup of unsweetened almond milk
For the Garnish:
- 1 sliced apple
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoonof flax seeds
- Blend together the ingredients. Top with apple, walnuts, flax seeds, and PB2 drizzle.
We hope you enjoy our Almond Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.