Protein Balls with Almond PB2
Making a delicious and nutritious snack packed with nutrients has never been easier thanks to these Almond Protein Balls. High-quality ingredients combine to make a delicious, low-carb bite that is not too sweet and bursting with feel-good ingredients. Cocoa, coconut shreds, hemp seeds, and cream all come together for an explosion of flavor in your mouth, plus a burst of energy in your step.
Our new Powdered Almond Butter boasts 90% less fat and almost 70% fewer calories than traditional almond butter, with 5g of plant based protein. Plus, the natural almond flavoring perfectly compliments the rest of the ingredients in these protein balls. Did we also mention that our Almond Protein Balls only take 20 minutes from start to finish?
You have no excuse but to try these! What are you waiting for?
- 12 tbsp Almond PB2, mixed with 9 tablespoons of water
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp sugar-free baking bar chopped
- 6 tsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small pot, add PB2 Powdered Almond Butter (mixed with water), heavy cream, and butter.
- Melt ingredients over low heat until they appear creamy.
- In medium bowl, add all other ingredients.
- Add the heated mixture of PB2, cream, and butter in with other ingredients.
- Using moist hands, roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Store the protein balls in an airtight container. Enjoy the protein balls immediately, or freeze for later. Yum!
We hope you enjoy these Protein Balls featuring our new PB2 Almond. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Amy Desrosiers of Sizzling Eats