Funky Monkey Smoothie Bowl
With a simple base of milk, a frozen banana, and two scoops of PB2 Performance Peanut Protein With Dutch Cocoa Plant Powder, this is a smoothie bowl that packs a punch while remaining guilt-free. PB2 Protein gives the bowl a whopping 20 grams of complete plant-based protein, with prebiotic fiber, zero added sugar, and a clean ingredient list.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, which is probably a necessity for some. But, if you have a little more time, it’s really easy to get creative with it. Eating a bowl without any garnishes is delicious, but we suggest topping it off with some banana slices, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, chia seeds, or whatever you’ve got in your fridge. You can’t go wrong!
- 1/2 cup of skim milk or unsweetened milk alternative, we suggest an almond, oat, or coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops of PB2 Performance Peanut Protein with Dutch Cocoa Plant Powder
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Chocolate chips
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Chopped fruit of any sort
- Place milk, frozen banana, and PB2 Performance Peanut Protein With Dutch Cocoa Plant Powder into a blender and blend until smooth, thick, and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and garnish with toppings of your choice.
We hope you enjoy our Funky Monkey Smoothie Bowl featuring our newest innovation, Performance Protein Powder PB2. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of the Fit Bottomed Girls.