Mango and Banana Green Smoothie Bowl
With a simple base of delicious ingredients, this is a smoothie bowl that packs a punch while remaining guilt-free. PB2 Protein gives the bowl a whopping 20 grams of complete plant-based protein, with prebiotic fiber, zero added sugar, and a clean ingredient list.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, which is probably a necessity for some. But, if you have a little more time, it’s really easy to get creative with it. Eating a bowl without any garnishes is delicious, but we suggest topping it off with whatever you’ve got in your fridge. You can’t go wrong!
- 1 serving of PB2 Almond Performance Protein
- 2/3 cup cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of frozen mango chunks
For the Garnish:
- 1 sliced kiwi
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
- Blend together the ingredients. Top with kiwi, chia seeds, and coconut flakes.
We hope you enjoy our Mango and Banana Green Smoothie Bowl. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.