Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Our Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie has the taste of nostalgic flavors blended together for an easy-to-make, on-the-go drink. Smoothies are some of our all-time favorites. That’s because they offer great nutritional benefits and versatility, all while tasting amazing. And, many of us at PB2 happen to enjoy smoothies on a daily basis since we’re always looking for new ways to mix things up. Our take on the childhood classic sandwich will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. Anything with peanut butter and jelly is comforting, delicious, protein packed, versatile and convenient.
- ½ cup of Original PB2
- 1 medium ripe frozen banana, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 6-ounce low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of milk of your preference – we suggest coconut milk, almond, or low-fat for those on the lighter side!
- Drizzle of honey, optional
- Place the Original PB2, banana, yogurt, frozen berries, and the milk into blender.
- Blend on high power and drizzle in honey if you want.
- Continue to blend until desired consistency, top with berries if you’d like and serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites