Peanut Butter Banana Waffles
Peanut Butter Banana waffles are an easy waffle recipe that the entire family will love! Stack them with peanut butter syrup, bananas and whipped cream for a delicious meal packed with protein.
- 1 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, separated
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of reduced fat milk
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup of PB2 mixed with 6 teaspoons of water
- 3 Bananas, mashed
- 6 tablespoons of PB2 mixed with 7 teaspoons of water
- Bananas, chopped
- Whipped cream
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks, milk, peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir in the bananas, then stir the mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold it into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2 powder and water to make the peanut butter syrup. Drizzle over the waffles and top with sliced bananas and whipped cream.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Banana Waffles courtesy of Ashley Cote of Spoonful of Flavor. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.