Pumpkin Peanut Butter Balls
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Balls are the answer to all of your fall and winter snacking prayers. Everyone’s favorite flavors are rolled together for this on-the-go, protein-packed tasty bite. Maple sugar, allspice, ginger, pumpkin, and coconut all come together for an explosion of flavor in your mouth, plus a burst of energy in your step.
- 4 tablespoons of Original PB2
- 4 tablespoons of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of maple sugar
- ½ teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of crystalized ginger, chopped fine
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoon of pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Hint of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- Place the PB2, oats, maple sugar, allspice, ginger and salt into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse until the ingredients resemble a coarse powder.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Pulse to combine ingredients.
- The mixture may be wet to the touch. Adjust to taste perference with additional Original PB2.
- Using a small 1-ounce scoop, shape the mixture into 12 balls. Roll the balls in the shredded coconut, place on wax or parchment paper and store in the refrigerator until firm to the touch. It’ll take about 8 hours to overnight.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites