Raspberry Dark Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
With a simple base of delicious ingredients, this is a smoothie bowl that packs a punch while remaining guilt-free. PB2 Protein gives the bowl a whopping 20 grams of complete plant-based protein, with prebiotic fiber, zero added sugar, and a clean ingredient list.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, which is probably a necessity for some. But, if you have a little more time, it’s really easy to get creative with it. Eating a bowl without any garnishes is delicious, but we suggest topping it off with whatever you’ve got in your fridge. You can’t go wrong!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of Cacoa
- 1 serving of PB2 Performance Peanut Protein
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes (optional)
- Blend together the first 5 ingredients. Garnish as desired.
We hope you enjoy our Raspberry Dark Chocolate Smoothie Bowl. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.