The transition from lazy summer days to busy school months can be rough. That’s why we’re sharing some quick and tasty lunch box snacks perfect for back to school and all semester long.
Parents are always looking for easy and healthy solutions that will leave the kiddos happy and satisfied. PB2 products typically contain 4 to 6 grams of protein per 13-gram serving. This amount of protein will help kids stay full and focused between meals and maintain their energy during classes. That makes PB2 the perfect addition to your slew of lunch box snacks. And remember, protein also is crucial for building strong bones and muscles!
Did we mention our new Pre + Probiotic PB2 product has zero sugar added? Moreover, it provides the nutrients needed to help promote a healthy gut. That’s a win-win for the taste buds and for the tummy. Kids who stay healthier are able to ward off classroom germs more successfully and also be in a better mood. They make the best learners.
So skip the sugary snacks with their questionable ingredients and try these nutritious and delicious PB2 recipes instead. These 5 treats are portable, non-messy and perfect for on the go. Before you know it, your kids will be begging for more peanut butter lunch box snacks. What better way to help them get through the long school year?
5 PB2 Lunch Box Snacks the Whole Family Will Love
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Skip the store-bought snacks and treat your family to healthy homemade peanut butter granola bars. They’re equal parts chewy and amazing! Get the recipe here.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- Pair your favorite fruit with a delicious peanut butter dip that’s creamy, sweet and incredibly easy to make. Get the recipe here.
Classic Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- A unique and healthy take on the classic PB&J. Get the recipe here.
Ants on a Log
- Have fun with your food! Get creative with this easy, healthy, kid-friendly snack. Get the recipe here.
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Your kids’ friends will be jealous when you break out these irresistibly delicious peanut butter cookies for everyone. Bonus: Your house will be filled with the warm sugar fragrance of these PB2 treats. Get the recipe here.