Almond Butter Pork Tenderloin
This saucy pork tenderloin strikes a perfect balance! A little sweet with some heat and savory heartiness, this pork recipe is a hearty meal that comes complete with an oven gravy!
- Servings: 6 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Inactive time: 1 hour +
- Cook time: 30-40 minutes
- 1 ½ lb. pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup PB2 Powdered Almond Butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Remove the pork from its packaging. Drain off any extra liquid and remove any silver skin.
- Place the pork in a zip top plastic bag.
- Measure the olive oil, molasses, Dijon mustard, PB2 Powdered Almond Butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, black pepper and kosher salt into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the marinade on top of the pork and close the zip top bag. Shake the ingredients to combine.
- Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour. You can marinate this overnight or throughout multiple hours during the day.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Transfer the pork and the marinade to the baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reads 145°F.
- Let the pork rest for 10 minutes after removing it from the oven.
- Slice and serve.
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.