Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread
This fluffy Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread strikes a beautiful balance between peanut and pumpkin. The bread itself is pleasant and warming with a touch of cinnamon and perfect for breakfast or dessert.
- Servings: 8 servings
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 55 minutes
- Total time: 70 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (8g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (8g)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (9g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (210g) – heaping
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200g)
- ¾ cup PB2 Organic Peanut Butter Powder (75g)
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce (220g)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Make a parchment paper sling, and spray a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray. Fit the sling into the loaf pan, and set aside.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk, and set aside.
- Whisk the pumpkin, sugar, PB2 Organic, applesauce and eggs together in another large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle the dry ingredients on top of the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined using a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Transfer the pan into the oven. Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, slice and then enjoy!
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.