PB2 Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Hey PB2 Almond Oatmeal Cookie lovers – it’s cookie time!
In our humble opinions, there’s nothing quite like a good oatmeal cookie. And that’s especially true for when the weather starts to get a little bit cooler. For most people, cookies like our very own Almond Oatmeal Cookies are considered one of the comfort food kings. And, guess what? They’re also super fun to make!
For us, oatmeal cookies bring back great memories and nostalgia. So our recipe using new PB2 Almond powdered nut butter could not been easier. Better yet, it comes together with just a handful of ingredients.
With the simplest batter and only 10-12 minutes of bake time, you definitely have to try these!
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1/2 cup of PB2 Almond
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a mixing bowl and gently mix until they are well combined (we recommend using a flat beater or mixing by hand).
- Once mixture is combined, fold in the mini chocolate chips until mixed in evenly.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal sized balls (you can easily do this with heaping tablespoon sized scoops of the dough).
- Once you have 12 rolled balls, use a fist to gently push the dough down into a flat cookie shape. Press in around the cookie as needed to keep the perfect circle shape, which is so pretty.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes (the key is to remove them right before they turn golden).
For more recipes like these almond oatmeal cookies, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio.