Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calling all Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie lovers – it’s cookie time!
In our humble opinions, there’s nothing quite like a good oatmeal cookie. And that’s especially true for when the weather starts to get a little bit cooler. For most people, cookies like our very own Almond Oatmeal Cookies are considered one of the comfort food kings. Guess what? They’re also super fun to make!
Oatmeal cookies bring back great memories and nostalgia. So our recipe using new PB2 Almond powdered nut butter could not been easier. Better yet, it comes together with just a handful of ingredients.
Our Almond Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe calls for the simplest batter and only 10-12 minutes of bake time, you definitely have to try these!
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- Half a cup of PB2 Almond
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Large egg
- Hint of Vanilla Extract
- Handful of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) to a mixing bowl and gently mix until they are well combined (we recommend using a flat beater or mixing by hand).
- After the mixture is combined, fold in the mini chocolate chips until mixed in evenly.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal sized balls (you can easily do this with heaping tablespoon sized scoops of the dough).
- Once you have 12 rolled balls, use a fist to gently push the dough down into a flat cookie shape. Press in around the cookie as needed to keep the perfect circle shape, which is so pretty.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes (the key is to remove them right before they turn golden).
To see more recipes like these almond oatmeal cookies, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Dawn Lopez at Cutefetti.