Crunchy Veggie Pasta Salad with Citrusy Peanut Butter Sauce
This crunchy, creamy Veggie Pasta Salad is so satisfying! Perfectly cooked pasta is tossed with crunchy veggies and in a citrusy peanut butter sauce to make a delicious side dish for any occasion.
- Servings: 8 servings
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: N/A
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb. bowtie pasta
- 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli (2 small heads, about 5.5 oz.)
- ½ small red onion, sliced fine (about 1 cup)
- 1 ½ cups grape tomatoes, halved (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup diced yellow bell pepper (about ½ of a large bell pepper or about 4 oz.)
- 1 ¼ cups diced zucchini (about 6 oz.)
Pasta Salad Dressing
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup PB2 Pure Peanut Powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta. Follow the package instructions to cook the pasta to al dente. Should be about 10-11 minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander and set aside.
- Chop all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss the pasta with the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, lime juice, PB2 Pure Peanut Powder honey and soy sauce in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Pour the pasta salad dressing over the pasta salad, toss, and then serve!
- This pasta salad keeps well in the refrigerator! Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Enjoy chilled or at room temperature.
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.