PB2 Almond Soft Serve Ice Cream
Our Almond Soft Serve Ice Cream uses just a handful of ingredients and takes almost no time to make. If you don’t devour it all in one sitting you can throw it in a baggy and save it for later. Feel free to go nuts with the toppings and add as many as you’d like. We would recommend sprinkles, chocolate chips, or a caramel drizzle, but that’s just us! Making Almond Soft Serve Ice Cream could also be a fun, hands-on activity to get the whole family involved in the kitchen.
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup of PB2 Almond
- 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 small dash of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend on high until stiff peaks are formed. It will be very similar to whipped cream, but thicker.
- Then, transfer the mixture to a large zipper top bag. It’s easier to press it all down to the bottom of the bag now while the mixture is pliable.
- Place the bag in the freezer for about an hour or until the mixture feels firm to the touch but it’s still squeezable.
- Then, it’s time to serve! Cut off one corner of the zip top bag and squeeze the soft serve into four serving cups.
- Make sure you make this when you are ready to enjoy it. It’s only good after that first hour before it completely freezes. Once it freezes, it will no longer be soft serve consistency.
Recipe Courtesy of Dawn Lopez of Cutefetti.