Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars
Introducing our new obsession: Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars! These tasty treats are the solution to all of your snacking needs. Whether you’re looking for a grab-and-go protein pick up or you’re looking to send your kids off to school with a nutritious snack, these bars are it. These bars feature the newest product from PB2, Cashew Powder! PB2 Cashew Powder is cashew butter re-imagined! This is literally a single-ingredient product- just 100% all-natural cashews, and that’s it. No added sugar, no added salt, no added preservatives. Score!
Plus, these homemade bars can last for up to 10 days in an airtight container or up to 3 months if frozen! So you can make these way ahead and check one more thing off your to-do list. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup PB2 Cashew Powder
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 ½ cup oats
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread oats evenly. Toast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add apricots to a food processor and blend until apricots are crumbly and uniform in size. Put apricots in a large bowl and add toasted oats, coconut, chopped cashews, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds. Set aside.
- Mix together PB2 cashew butter powder and water and stir. Add honey or maple syrup. Warm in a small saucepan, constantly whisking until mixed together and syrupy. Pour over apricot/oat mixture and mix together until everything becomes sticky.
- Line a 8×8 square pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Add Apricot mix to the pan and press firmly against the bottom of the pan so that mixture is spread evenly. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from pan and cut into 8 bars.
We hope you enjoy these Apricot Coconut Cashew Bars from Britney Breaks Bread. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.