These berry crepes are a favorite to eat for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. Filled with our delicious PB2 Performance, they’re the best way to kickstart the day. Plus, making the crepes is a fun hands-on activity anyone can help out with. Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal and 6 tbsp water. Mix together and set aside for 5 min.
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1 cup of “1 to 1” GF baking flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops PB2 Performance – Peanut Protein (Dutch Cocoa)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 8oz Vanilla GF vegan yogurt
- 2-3 cups of berries of your choice
- Berries of your choice
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- First, make two flaxseed “eggs” by combining flaxseed meal with water. Mix together and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Next, combine all of the crepe ingredients into a blender until smooth. If you have to hand mix, make sure the batter is as smooth as possible.
- Heat a small 6” non-stick pan on medium heat. Spray with oil.
- Then, pour a small amount of crepe batter into pan and immediately start twirling the pan to help spread the batter out as thin as possible.
- After about a minute, use a spatula to lift the edges and carefully flip the crepe. Cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Spread the vanilla yogurt on each crepe like sauce on a pizza, add about 4-5 berries in a row, and roll the crepe up.
- Top with whatever you want! I used powdered sugar and more berries.
We hope you enjoy our Berry Crepes from Mae Elizabeth Gurene! For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.