Creamy Peanut Butter Pops with Strawberry
These light and creamy Greek yogurt ice pops feature fresh strawberries and PB2 Performance – Peanut Protein Powder with Vanilla! The combination is just so pleasant and satisfying. These pops strike the perfect balance between strawberry, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Servings: 8 (3 oz.) ice pops
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Inactive (freeze) time: 6 hours
- Total time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Measure the chopped strawberries, honey, PB2 Performance – Peanut Protein Powder with Vanilla, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract into a food processor or a blender.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds.
- Place wooden popsicle sticks into each mold.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours, or until frozen solid.
- The number of popsicles will depend on the size of your ice pop molds. Mine make 3 oz. ice pops.
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.