Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta
Does anything say fall more than using butternut squash in the kitchen? It’s the perfect fall ingredient and pairs well with almost any flavor. This delicious, creamy, and vegan pasta recipe features the newest product from PB2, Cashew Powder! PB2 Cashew Powder is cashew butter re-imagined! This is literally a single-ingredient product- just 100% all-natural cashews, and that’s it. No added sugar, no added salt, no added preservatives. Score!
- 1 cup PB2 Cashew Powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash
- ¾ cups chopped shallots
- 2 cloves garlic , medium sized
- ¾ – 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Drizzle of oil or broth to roast
- 1 ½ – 2 cups veggie broth
- ½ – 1 cup PB2 cashew powder , see note for other options
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Mix the squash, shallots and garlic with ½ teaspoon of the salt and oil if using.
- Put the mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the squash is cooked and brown on the edges.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When the butternut squash is done, add to a blender with the broth, cashew and vinegar.
- Blend until smooth. Add more salt as you prefer.
- Serve mixed with pasta and thyme or parmesan!
We hope you enjoy our Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta from Veggies Don’t Bite. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.