- Set a piece of parchment paper in your air fryer.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground flaxseed and water. Stir to combine, and let sit for 5 minutes. This will form the “flax egg.”
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cookie mix, vegetable oil, baking powder, vanilla extract, salt, and flax egg. Stir to combine. A thick dough will form.
- Scoop out small portions of the dough, about 1 tsp each. Use your hands to roll them into balls – they should be about the size of a marble. Gently press on each ball to slightly flatten them.
- Set each small cookie piece onto the parchment paper. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do this in 2 batches.
- Air fry at 300 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, and let cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with milk and enjoy!
For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.