High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
These protein muffins are a delicious healthy snack or make ahead breakfast and all of the ingredients packed inside are normal, familiar, and you might just have them all inside your pantry right now. Good-for-you, ordinary ingredients that are hiding under your nose.
Homemade muffins are a great snack for kids because they are individually portioned and you can make them ahead of time. They’re an easy lunchbox idea and great for grab and go snacks.
Don’t compromise taste for Performance! PB2 Performance Peanut Protein is packed with all of your functional needs and tastes great. A clean label, complete plant-based protein that is naturally flavored and has zero added sugar. Never settle for less than great taste and food that fuels you!
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 scoops PB2 Performance Peanut Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons agave
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line muffin tin and spray muffin cups.
- In a bowl combine the bananas, PB2, agave, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. Fold in the oat flour baking powder and salt. Then, add the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes on 425 and then turn down the oven to 350 for 15 minutes. Remove the muffins from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.