Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1.5 cups PB2 Pure peanut butter powder
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra cane sugar for rolling
- 18 dark chocolate drops, wafers, or squares or sugar-free chocolate.
- Preheat your oven to 375° F. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together 1.5 cups PB2 Pure peanut butter powder, 1/3 cup cane
sugar and 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- On top of the dry mixture add 1 whisked egg (or flax egg), 1/4 cup melted coconut oil,
1/4 cup almond milk, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Using a spatula combine the wet and dry ingredients until a uniform cookie dough forms.
- Use a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon) to portion out the dough. Roll each dough ball
between your hands to create a sphere, then roll in a small bowl of cane sugar to cover
- Add the cookie balls on the prepared baking sheet and flatten just slightly. Bake cookies for about 10 minutes. The cookies should look puffed up with crackled tops.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and immediately press a dark chocolate piece
into the top of each cookie. Let the cookies cool fully on the baking sheet before moving.
- The cookies last about a week in an airtight container at room temperature. Or freeze
them in a single layer for several months.
We hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Blossoms from Leelalicious. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.