Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies
PB2 Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies will be your new favorite guilty pleasure. Seriously, peanut butter and chocolate… it doesn’t get better than that! Not only can you make these in no time, they don’t require any refrigeration! How easy is that?
- 1 ½ cups PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with a sheet of parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together for about 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and the egg and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined..
- Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball and then roll in confectioners’ sugar to completely cover. Place onto prepared cookie sheet, about an inch apart.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes, until the edges are firm with a soft center. Cool on the baking sheet for about 4 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
We hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies from 365 Days of Baking. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.