Vegan Stuffed Dates Dessert Recipe
These vegan stuffed dates are the dessert you’ve been waiting for. Easy to make, healthy to eat and so crave-worthy you will make them over and over again!
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- ¼ cup dairy free milk
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup, depends on how runny you prefer it
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Drizzle of neutral oil, optional to thin out chocolate and make it easier to work with
- or can use a tiny bit of milk too if oil free (coconut oil)
- Sea salt to top, optional
- Open the dates so you have the center exposed.
- Mix ¾ cup of the powdered peanut butter and milk until smooth. Use a whisk to make it easy. Mix in pecans and set aside.
- Mix the remaining ¼ cup of the powdered peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and set aside.
- Put about one teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture in the center of each date, it will depend on the size of your dates. Close the dates and place on a plate.
- Melt the chocolate chips with oil (if using). Drizzle over the top of the dates.
- Drizzle with the caramel mixture. I like a thicker caramel so using a plastic baggie and cutting off the corner to drizzle it over works great.
- Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to firm up a bit and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Vegan Stuffed Dates Dessert from Veggies Don’t Bite. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.