Vegan Pancake Bites
We thought brunch couldn’t get any better or more delicious, then we met pancake bites. Game changer. You might think, “why not just make one big pancake?” Well, everything is better in bites! With this recipe, you can go as crazy as you want with toppings or just stick with a classic plain pancake. If you have picky eaters around, they can build their own. This recipe makes 36 bites, so there is plenty of room for experimenting.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of PB2 Peanut Protein Powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (you can use regular milk if you prefer, it will just make these non-Vegan)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Dash of vanilla
- maple syrup for dipping
- topping of your choice, but we suggest chocolate chips and berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin pan. If you want to save time, grease up 2. This recipe will make 36 mini muffins.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, PB2, milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Fill the pan with batter and stud with toppings of your choice.
4. Bake the pancake bites for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with a side of maple syrup and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Vegan Protein Bites from Mae Elizabeth. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.