Our Buckeye Dip recipe uses all the ingredients of buckeye peanut butter balls. With cream cheese as the base, it’s a creamy and light dip. The mini chocolate chips add a nice crunch that will blow your tastebuds away. We recommend serving this dip with pretzels, honey and chocolate graham crackers, but if you want to lean towards the lighter side you could go for apples or bananas. This easy dip also has the benefit of prebiotics and probiotics, thanks to our newest product, PB2 Pre + Probiotic. That’s right, we’ve taken powdered peanut butter – already a nutritional powerhouse on its own – and created a superfood out of it with our new Pre + Probiotic product. So, you don’t have to feel guilty when you eat the whole dip in one sitting!
This dip is perfect for parties, holidays, or game day. What are you waiting for?
- 12 tablespoons (3/4 cup) of Pre + Probiotic PB2
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Mix the Pre + Probiotic PB2 and water together in a large bowl until combined.
- Add the cream cheese and butter to the bowl. Use an electric hand mixer to beat ingredients until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix until combined. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately with pretzels, graham crackers, or fruit.
We hope you enjoy Buckeye Dip featuring our new Pre + Probiotic PB2. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Amber Brady of Dessert Now, Dinner Later.