Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes are the answer to your dessert prayers! They are the perfect bite-size delight to satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your healthy lifestyle. A chocolate graham cracker crust topped with creamy cheesecake and drizzled with chocolate glaze, just thinking about these is making our mouths water.
One recipe of Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes yields about 18 mini cheesecakes and takes less than 20 minutes. Did we also mention that you can freeze these for a later day? Try these today, and you can thank us later!
- 8 ounces low-fat chocolate graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1, 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup PB2
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup half-n-half
- 1 tablespoon PB2
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup mini chocolate or peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line mini muffin pans with 18 mini cupcake liners.
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, and
pulse until the graham crackers resemble cornmeal.
- Drizzle in melted butter and pulse to combine.
- Press one tablespoon of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the lined muffin
cups; set aside.
- Combine PB2, water and vanilla in a small bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl beat together the softened cream cheese, sugar and salt until
- Mix in the egg and peanut butter mixture into the cream cheese mixture and beat until
- Stir in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into each graham cracker lined muffin
- Bake at 325°F for about 15 minutes or until cheesecake mixture has puffed slightly and
is set in the center.
- Remove the muffin tin from the oven, place on a cooling rack and allow the
cheesecakes to cool; about 10 minutes.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, stir the PB2 and half-and-half together.
- Add the chocolate and peanut butter chips and heat in the microwave for 45-60
seconds, stirring half way through. Repeat this step until the chocolate peanut glaze is
smooth. Immediately spoon the over the cooled cheesecakes.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool and remove from the muffin tin.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and additional peanut butter or chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
We hope you enjoy our Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.