Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies are delightfully tasty and dairy-free. Simply put, these brownies are addictive and the tastiest treat you can’t get enough of!
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons of coconut oil for baking pan
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate PB2
- ⅓ cup of cornstarch
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- Dash of salt
- 12 ounces of dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup of palm sugar
- Hint of vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
Peanut Butter Swirl:
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Grease an 8-inch baking pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the Chocolate PB2, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt in a small bowl. Set this mixture aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until all chips have melted. Be careful not to overheat. Stir until smooth and allow to cool for one to two minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Add the Chocolate PB2 mixture to chocolate chip mixture and mix until smooth. Set aside.
Peanut Butter Swirl:
- In a small bowl, combine the Original PB2, water, honey, salt and vanilla and mix well until smooth and creamy. Set this mixture aside.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Drop tablespoons full of the Original PB2 mixture on top of brownie batter. Using a butter knife, swirl the peanut butter and chocolate batters together in a figure-8 pattern.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownie comes out clean. This should take about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and cool completely on wire rack.
- Evenly cut into 12 squares and serve.
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites