Ants on a Log
Snack time is getting creative thanks to our recipe for Ants on a Log! This snack isn’t just for kids either. If you’re out running errands or running a board room, you deserve a snack that is packed with delicious nutrients and is easy to whip up. Our version of Ants on a Log is a step up from what you may remember in your childhood. If you’re looking for added nutrients, swap out our Original PB2 with our newest innovation, Pre + Probiotic PB2. PB2 Pre + Probiotic Peanut Powder is peanut butter reimagined! Pre and Probiotics are added to our classic powder for digestive support. The result? A healthy and nutritious bonus to your Ants on a Log.
The ants on your log are making room for some new friends like grapes, banana, cranberries, and sunflower seeds. If you prefer some toppings over others, load up on those like nobody is watching. The more toppings the merrier in our opinion. Go crazy!
- ¼ cup of Original PB2
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 celery stalks, trimmed
- ¼ cup of grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup of diced, ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- Cut celery stalks into quarters.
- Mix the PB2 and water together until the mixture is smooth and spread inside of each piece of celery. Pro tip – for crunchy peanut butter, add 1 tablespoon of chopped and roasted peanuts to the PB2 mixture.
- Top with grapes, banana, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
We hope you enjoy our modern twist on the classic Ants on a Log recipe. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.