Classic Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Our Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is a unique and healthy take on the classic PB&J. Just 4 ingredients mix together to make a sandwich dripping with strawberry preserves and creamy peanut butter. We recommend mixing a ratio of 2 tablespoons of PB2 powder to 1.5 tablespoon of water. Of course, you should feel free to experiment with the proportions, according to your own spreadability preferences for your sandwich.
Our take on the childhood classic will have you coming back for seconds and thirds. PB&J Sandwiches are comforting, delicious, protein packed, versatile and convenient. What more could you ask for? So next time your kid, or yourself, asks for something to eat, skip the sugary snacks and go for this portable, non-messy, healthy treat.
- 2 tablespoons of Original PB2
- 1 tablespoon of low-sugar strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 slices of whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- Mix the PB2, strawberry preserves and water together in a small bowl until well
combined. Set this mixture aside. Pro tip – store the leftover mixture you have for later.
- Spread the PB2 mixture on both sides of the toasted bread.
- Gently press the sandwich together, cut in half and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy modern take on the classic Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.