Brownie Batter Protein Oatmeal
This recipe for brownie batter protein oatmeal is perfectly portioned, easy to make and deliciously chocolate-y! Try this dessert the next time you’re craving something chocolate-y but don’t want to bust your healthy eating streak.
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 cup of water
- pinch of salt
- 1 heaping scoop of PB2 Performance Peanut Protein with Dutch Cocoa
- Optional toppings: banana slices, drizzle of PB2, square of dark chocolate
- Add oats, cocoa powder, water, and salt to a pot and mix. Turn stove to high.
- Once it begins to boil, cover and turn heat to low. Let simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in protein powder. Pour into bowl, stir, and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Brownie Batter Protein Oatmeal from Calla’s Clean Eats. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.