Homemade Thai-Style Pizza
PB2 Peanut Sauce:
- 1 cup PB2 Crunchy Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp basil flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
For the PB2 Peanut Sauce:
- Add the coconut milk, minced garlic, honey, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, vegan oyster sauce, and garlic powder in a small pot on low heat. Stir together until combined.
- Slowly stir in PB2 Crunchy Powdered Peanut Butter and whisk for 5 minutes. Sauce should be creamy. Set to the side.
For the Pizza:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the boneless chicken breast into small, cubed pieces then season evenly with coriander, cumin, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Heat skillet to high heat and sear chicken 1 minute. Remove from heat. Set to the side. Chicken will continue cooking in the oven in a later step.
- Spread the flour over the kitchen counter. Place the fresh dough onto the floured surface and shape dough into a circle using hands. Finish shaping and flattening dough with a pizza roller. Place dough on a round pizza pan.
- Spread peanut sauce evenly over the pizza dough leaving an inch on the perimeter for the crust. Layer peanut sauce with half of the seared chicken, half of the carrots, and the mozzarella cheese. Finish by layering the remaining seared chicken and carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, red pepper flakes, basil flakes, and cilantro leaves.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
We hope you enjoy our Homemade Thai-Style Pizza from Dude That Cookz. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.