Cashew Butter Waffles
Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day, but that doesn’t mean it has to be difficult! These Cashew Butter Waffles will kickstart your morning and keep you energized throughout the day. Made with PB2 Cashew Powder, which contains no added sugar, no added salt and no added preservatives, these waffles are a guaranteed meal prep favorite.
1/4 cup PB2 Cashew Powder
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
2 large organic eggs
1/2 cup raw, unfiltered honey
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract, divided
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, stir PB2 Cashew Powder, flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside. Separate each egg. Place egg whites into a bowl and yolks into another bowl.
- Add honey, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, orange zest, evaporated milk and butter into the yolk bowl. Whisk. Combine the whisked yolk mixture with the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Whip egg whites with a hand blender for 4-5 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg whites into waffle batter.
- Using a waffle iron, cook each waffle 2-4 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Slice fresh strawberries and add to a small saucepot with sugar and 1 tbsp vanilla extract. Stir. Cook on medium-low heat for 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally. The strawberries are ready once the sauce thickens. Serve over waffles.
We hope you enjoy our Cashew Butter Waffles from Dude That Cookz. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.