PB2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls are made with only 5 ingredients and ready in less than 30 minutes. These easy cookie dough balls also have the benefit of prebiotics and probiotics, thanks to our newest product, PB2 Pre+Probiotic. That's right, we’ve taken powdered peanut butter – already a nutritional powerhouse on its own – and created a superfood out of it with our new Pre+Probiotic product. So, you don’t have to feel guilty when you eat the whole batch!
Enjoy this recipe for an on-the-go breakfast before you take the kids to school, an afternoon snack before your workout, or late-night treat when the chocolate cravings hit. You can also freeze these tasty treats for the next time your sweet tooth kicks in and you just have to have some cookie dough.
- 2 Cups PB2 Pre+Probiotic Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips. Note: you can use regular chocolate chips if you are not vegan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the PB2 Pre+Probiotic Powdered Peanut Butter, powdered sugar, and salt together. Add the water and stir until well incorporated. The batter will be very stiff.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out 1 tablespoon portions of cookie dough and place them on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Place the cookie dough balls into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the freezer and roll them into smooth balls with your hands.
- Keep refrigerated until cookie dough balls are ready to serve.
Recipe Courtesy of Hello Spoonful.