Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are a healthier take on a traditional treat. Our recipe is packed with protein, making it the perfect treat after a long workout. For those looking for a kid-friendly snack, this is it! Your kids will be thanking you for such a sweet and guilt-free bite.
- 1 cup of Original PB2
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut milk, room temperature
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- Line a mini muffin pan with about 20 mini cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine the PB2 and water until smooth.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for about 20 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir and repeat this process until the chocolate has melted and is smooth. Gently stir in the coconut cream until the chocolate sauce is thick and smooth.
- Divide the chocolate sauce in half and set one half aside. With the other half of the chocolate sauce, evenly divide between the mini cupcake liners. Allow the chocolate sauce to cool and solidify, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the PB2 mixture into each of the chocolate lined cupcake liners, creating a second layer.
- Divide the remaining chocolate sauce on top of the PB2 mixture in the muffin cups, top with chopped peanuts and place in the refrigerator to allow the chocolate to solidify.
- Remove the Chocolate Peanut Butter cups from the muffin pans.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.