Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Our Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars are the solution to all of your snacking needs. Perfect for a grab-n-go energy boost, everyone in the family will love these. This simple snack has the flavor of banana bread with a bit of crunch. If you’re looking to kick your health up a notch, you can swap out our Original PB2 for our newest innovation, Pre + Probiotic PB2. Grab one of these granola bars before you head out to school drop-off, or stock your kid’s backpacks up with these. After all, each recipe creates roughly 12 servings which is enough for the whole soccer team!
- 6 tablespoons of Original PB2
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 4 medium ripe bananas, mashed smooth
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable or coconut oil + 1 tablespoon to grease the baking pan
- ¼ cup of chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with oil, set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Add additional
coconut milk or water if batter is too dry. The granola batter should resemble wet cookie dough.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for 10 minutes, cut into 12 even bars and finish cooling.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.