Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate and peanut butter is a flavor match made in heaven! With Valentine’s Day coming up we thought it would be fun to decorate the fudge for occasion. Freeze dried strawberries made for the perfect punch of lover red to add on top on the square. Not only is this recipe delicious and healthy, but it’s also gluten-free and vegan. Score!
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2/3 cup of Cocoa PB2
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or agave nectar
- Freeze dried strawberries
- Chocolate drizzle (equal parts Cocoa PB2 and water)
- Prepare a 8×4-inch loaf pan by lining it with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil until liquid.
- To the melted coconut oil add the dairy-free milk, PB2 with cocoa, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Whisk these to combine.The mixture will thicken up a lot.
- Now add the maple syrup (or agave) and stir. The mixture should turn into a smooth and creamy fudge texture.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter fudge into the prepared loaf pan and chill in the fridge or freezer until set. It takes about an hour in the freezer, 3-4 hours in the fridge. Then cut into squares. Sprinkle with toppings.
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge courtesy of Leelalicious. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.