Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are made with healthy, delicious, and nutritious ingredients like our cocoa powdered peanut butter, organic chocolate cereal, and honey. Using just four ingredients, these no-bake bars are ready in 30 minutes. You can cut these rice krispies into as large or small of bites as you’d like. Our Pre + Probiotic Powdered Peanut Butter is peanut butter reimagined!
For the Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Line an 8×8 pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Mix the PB2 Pre + Pro and water until the mixture is creamy.
- Combine the peanut butter mixture, honey, and butter in a saucepot and heat on the stove at medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted and everything is combined evenly, pour the chocolate rice cereal into the pot. Stir with a rubber spatula, making sure to completely coat the cereal.
- Pour the mixture into your 8×8 pan and press down until evenly dispersed. Cool in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil and drizzle over bars. We also recommend adding a PB2 drizzle.
- Slice into bars and serve.
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats featuring our Cocoa PB2. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Elizabeth Moye of Hello Spoonful.