Chunky Monkey Granola
Granola is a great staple ingredient for all yogurt bowls, smoothie bowls, and toasts alike. Why? Because a meal is not a meal unless it has something crunchy! And this granola is just that- crunchy, sweet, salty, and oh so addicting. When you add nut butter and chocolate, it is bound to be a great combo!
- 1.5 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 1 scoop Almond Protein Powder from PB2
- 1 cup of banana chips
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons separated to add after baking
- 1/4 cup of chocolate covered peanuts, plus 2 tablespoons separated to add after baking
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 medium mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Place on a lined baking sheet or parchment paper and press down using a spatula. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and chocolate covered peanuts.
- Let the granola cool fully (about 30-45 minutes) before breaking into chunks and storing in an air tight container.
- This will stay good and crunchy for up to 2 weeks on the counter.
We hope you enjoy our Chunky Monkey Granola courtesy of Eating With Em. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.