Peanut Butter Mug Cake
This mug cake is ready in under 2 minutes and is made with only 6 ingredients. How easy and delicious is that? All you have to do is pop the mug into the microwave for less than 2 minutes and boom – cake in your hands!
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of PB2
- 1 egg
- 1 + 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- Dash of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- Dash of salt
- In an oiled microwave safe mug, combine the peanut butter, egg and maple syrup.
- Mix the ingredients until fully combined, then add in the PB2, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Fold until completely incorporated and all lumps are gone.
- Place mug into the microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds. Cooking times may vary based on microwave, so keep a close eye on the mug.
- Remove mug and let cool slightly.
- Top with more PB2, ice cream, whip cream, chocolate – the choices are endless!
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Mug Cake courtesy of Starving to Strong. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.