Cinnamon and Blueberry Overnight Oats
Our Cinnamon and Blueberry Overnight Oats will help you start your day with a high-protein breakfast that will keep you full, focused and ready to seize the day! Plus, you can garnish this dish with whatever you heart desires. We recommend chocolate chips, berries such as raspberries or strawberries, or coconut flakes. Since you make these oats in a air-tight jar, this is also a great snack to take with you when you’re on-the-go. If you need a protein-packed breakfast or a filling, fueling lunch, this recipe is it.
- Half of a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Half of a cup of old fashioned or “rolled” oats
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of agave
- 2 tbsp of PB2 Performance Almond Protein Plant Powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a mason jar or something similar, add almond milk, oats, PB2 Almond Protein Plant Powder, chai seeds, agave, and cinnamon.
- Stir these ingredients until they are well combined and then stir in your blueberries.
- Place the lid on your jar and pop it into the fridge overnight or for about 6+ hours.
- The next morning you can eat exactly as is, or splash a bit of milk for a creamier texture – it’s your choice!
We hope you enjoy our Cinnamon and Blueberry Overnight Oats featuring our newest innovation, Performance Protein Powder. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of the Mae Elizabeth Gurene.