Freezer Cookie Dough Fudge
Whether you are looking for a post-workout snack, or you’re craving the sweet flavors of cookie dough, this recipe is perfect for you! It takes approximately 5 minutes to make and only 5 ingredients! Plus, we used our newest product, Almond Performance Protein Powder, which means with every bite you take, you’re fueling up your body to crush the day.
- Mix together almond butter and melted coconut oil in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in maple syrup and PB2 Almond Performance and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into an even layer on a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer until the fudge is hardened (about 2 hours).
- Take fudge out of the freezer and let thaw until it can be cut into pieces (about 5-10 minutes). Slice fudge into roughly 16 even pieces.
- Enjoy immediately after slicing, or place in an air-tight container in fridge (or freezer) for up to a month.
We hope you enjoy our Freezer Cookie Dough Fudge courtesy of Athletic Avocado. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.