Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
A simple recipe that’s rich, decadent, and full of flavor that satisfies any sweet tooth.
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped bars or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoon brewed hot coffee or hot water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Cocoa PB2
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa PB2
- Chocolate covered peanuts
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with non-stick spray and cut a piece of parchment to fit the bottom of the cake pan. Set the prepared pan aside.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl with the butter. Heat for 1 minute. Stir well repeat melting and stirring process for 15 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Mix in the sugar, salt, coffee, and vanilla extract. Beat in the eggs one at a time until completely combined.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and cocoa PB2 and mix until incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and bake at 375 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
- When the cake is done, cool in the pan for 5 minutes then invert it onto a cake stand and cool completely.
- Once the cake is cooled and ready to be served, combine the powdered sugar and PB2 and dust over the top of the cake. Serve with chocolate covered peanuts and whipped cream, if desired.
We hope you enjoy our Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake courtesy of What the Fork. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.