Gluten-Free Chocolate Waffles
Our gluten-free, dairy-free chocolate waffles are the perfect protein-packed breakfast to start your day. You wouldn’t believe how amazingly delicious these waffles are, so get to the kitchen and make these ASAP. Also, we’d be lying if we said we didn’t make these at all hours of the day. Thanks to our Organic Powdered Peanut Butter, you’ll be fueled up and ready to take on the day. Not only are these waffles gluten-free, but they are also dairy-free and friendly to a wide range of dietary needs.
- 1 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1/8 cup of raw cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. of PB2 Foods Organic Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 4 tbsp. of Truvía cane sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 6 oz of filtered water
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Measure and mix the dry ingredients.
- Measure and mix the wet ingredients.
- Heat your waffle iron to medium heat, if possible.
- Combine the dry and wet mixtures and mix until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Following instructions of your waffle maker, add about 1/4 cup of batter for each waffle.
- Continue making waffles until all the batter is used up. This recipe makes about 10 to 12 waffles.
- Serve the chocolate waffles hot with maple syrup, fresh fruit, or dark chocolate chips. We prefer to top these waffles with blueberries and syrup, but the choice is up to you.
We hope you enjoy our Chocolate Waffles featuring our Organic PB2. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Sandra Mihic of Sandra’s Easy Cooking.