Peanut Butter Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Apples
- 1 cup of milk of choice (choose between 2%, whole, almond, or coconut milk for best flavor)
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of chopped apple
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnut
- Chopped apples
- Chopped walnuts
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Dollop of peanut butter
- Drizzle of honey
- Mini chocolate chips
- Fresh or dried fruit
- Bring the milk and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium to high heat.
- Stir in the oats, cinnamon, salt and PB2 powder. Stir well and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the apples to allow them to soften a little. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes, until the oatmeal is ready.
- Stir in the walnuts, then turn off the heat and let sit for a few minutes to allow the oatmeal to thicken up.
- Divide the oatmeal into two bowls, and add your desired toppings.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Oatmeal. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Kathryn Doherty of Family Food on the Table.