Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Gluten Free Muffins are extra chocolaty and are basically a cross between a brownie and a muffin. Yum! Best of all, they use simple, whole ingredients like our new PB2 Almond powdered nut butter, banana and vanilla extract for amazing flavor without the guilt.
Our new Almond PB2 powdered nut butter boasts just 1.5 grams of fat per serving when prepared with water. This is much less fat than what you’d see in a typical serving size of a traditional almond or nut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350º f.
- Spray 5 spots on a 6-count cupcake tin.
- In a blender, add banana, egg, reconstituted PB2 Almond Flour, coconut oil, cocoa powder, stevia, salt, and extract. Blend until creamy- about 20 seconds.
- Scrape batter from blender and add to cupcake tins. Batter will fill 5 spots halfway.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each muffin spot.
- Bake for 12-15 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool before removing them with a rubber spatula.
For more recipes like these gluten free muffins, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.
Recipe Courtesy of Amy Desrosiers of Sizzling Eats