PB2 Almond Iced Coffee
Coffee is one amazing beverage! And our new recipe for Almond Iced Coffee with a hint of Maple flavor is the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day. We love it for mornings, afternoons, weekends – pretty much any day or time you could think of.
One thing we love to do at PB2 is create unique flavor combinations using our products. Enter today’s delicious recipe for PB2 Iced Coffee using our new PB2 Almond powdered nut butter. This drink is surprisingly as easy to make as it is scrumptious, thanks to our newest powdered nut butter product: PB2 Almond!
PB2 Almond Iced Coffee Ingredients:
1 Cup of Strong Cold Coffee
2 TBSP PB2 Almond
2 TBSP Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Frothed Almond Milk or creamer of choice
PB2 Almond Iced Coffee Directions:
- Start by adding the cold coffee to a blender.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of PB2 Almond and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and blend until combined. This will only take 15-20 seconds.
- Then pour the mixture over ice and leave room for the final touch.
- Time to froth up some almond milk to top this off. Use a frother or simply whip it up for a few seconds in your blender until the milk is light and fluffy.
- If you want to make this drink a little fancier, I recommend drizzling a little maple syrup or caramel on top.
Whether you’re and avid Iced Coffee fan or just getting started, this recipe is a must-try. Almond is a favorite flavor among nut butter lovers, so our new PB2 Almond is a great product that allows you to easily add your favorite Almond flavor to even more recipes. It’s such a simple way to get the protein you need, without the added fat and calories, and goes well in pretty much anything, from drinks to baked goods.
Give this recipe a try and let us show you how easy it is to add a pop of flavor and creaminess to a glass of iced coffee. For more recipes like this Almond Iced Coffee, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes.