Almond Iced Coffee
Coffee is one amazing beverage! And our new recipe for Almond Iced Coffee with a hint of Maple flavor is the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day. We love it for mornings, afternoons, weekends – pretty much any day or time you could think of.
Whether you’re and avid Iced Coffee fan or just getting started, this recipe is a must-try. Almond is a favorite flavor among nut butter lovers, so our new PB2 Almond is a great product that allows you to easily add your favorite Almond flavor to even more recipes. It’s such a simple way to get the protein you need, without the added fat and calories, and goes well in pretty much anything, from drinks to baked goods.
- 1 Cup of Strong Cold Coffee
- 2 TBSP PB2 Almond
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Frothed Almond Milk or creamer of choice
- Start by adding the cold coffee to a blender.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of PB2 Almond and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and blend until combined. This will only take 15-20 seconds.
- Next, pour the mixture over ice and leave room for the final touch.
- And, time to froth up some almond milk to top this off. Use a frother or simply whip it up for a few seconds in your blender until the milk is light and fluffy.
- Finally, If you want to make this drink a little fancier, we recommend drizzling a little maple syrup or caramel on top.
Give this recipe a try and let us show you how easy it is to add a pop of flavor and creaminess to a glass of iced coffee. For more recipes like this Almond Iced Coffee, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes.