Granola with Oats, Almonds and Dried Fruit Recipe
Granola couldn’t be an easier snack to make! Grab whatever dried fruits in your pantry and spare nuts you have and toss them in the bowl. The more toppings, the merrier. Go crazy! You can easily top yogurt with this granola, perhaps eat it with your cereal, or pack it for your next hike. It gives you incredible energy and keeps you full as it is packed with such terrific ingredients.
- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats (gluten-free)
- ½ unsalted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 1 cup roasted unsalted almonds.
- ¼ cup PB2 Almond
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried fruit; ginger, cranberry, mango, goji berries.
- First, heat the oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment or use a silicone mat.
- Then, in a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, and flax and pumpkin seeds. You may use other seeds as well.
- Next, add your Almond PB2 and store to coat.
- Combine the maple syrup and coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the oat mixture. Use a spatula to stir until well combined and the oats are evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through or until crisp.
- Break into clusters and store in glass jars or containers for the best taste.
We hope you enjoy our Granola with Oats, Almonds, and Dried Fruits from Sandra’s Easy Cooking. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.