Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
Only a few simple ingredients are needed to make this peanut butter chia seed pudding recipe. Once you start getting the base down, you can go crazy with the toppings. This is the perfect, easiest snack or dessert to make when you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to splurge!
- ¾ cup dairy free milk of choice
- ¼ cup plain dairy free yogurt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced bananas
- Homemade caramel
- Chopped nuts
- Whipped cream
- PB2 Original Powdered Peanut Butter
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk well to combine. Do this quickly so that the mixture does not clump, or mix all ingredients except chia seeds together, then add in the chia seeds slowly to avoid clumping.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before eating, or leave overnight.
- Top with what you prefer and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Chia Pudding from Veggies Don’t Bite. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio. You can find a list of all of our products available for purchase here.