Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
You are going to love how insanely easy this Peanut Butter Fruit Dip is to make. It only takes 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to whip up. Whether you’re looking for that perfect after-school snack for your kids, a party-worthy treat for your friends, or a guilt-free indulgence for yourself, this dip is it. If you wanted to add in an extra hint of vanilla flavoring, you could swap out our Original PB2 for our Vanilla PB2. Either way this dip will be delicious!
This Peanut Butter Fruit Dip is so creamy and delicious that even the pickiest of eaters can’t resist a dip or two (or ten!). One recipe yields about 4 servings of dip, so you can eat it all in one sitting or refridgerate some for later. Serve with assorted fruits, pretzels, cookies, or a spoon – we don’t judge!
- 4 tablespoons of PB2
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup of Greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ chopped peanuts
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 medium pear, cut into wedges
- Gingersnap Cookies or Graham Crackers
- Add the PB2 and water to a medium sized mixing bowl, stir the two together to dissolve.
- Add the cream cheese and yogurt to the PB2 mixture. Using beaters or a paddle
attachment, beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in the peanuts.
- Serve with assorted fruits, pretzels and/or cookies.
We hope you enjoy our Peanut Butter Fruit Dip. For more recipes like this, check out the rest of our PB2 Recipes portfolio.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites.