Chocolate Overnight Oats
Our Chocolate Overnight Oats will help you start your day with a high-protein breakfast that will keep you full, focused and ready to seize the day! Plus, you can garnish this dish with whatever you heart desires. We recommend chocolate chips, berries such as raspberries or strawberries, or coconut flakes. Since you make these oats in a air-tight jar, this is also a great snack to take with you when you’re on-the-go. If you need a protein-packed breakfast or a filling, fueling lunch, this recipe is it.
- 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate PB2
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of plain non-fat yogurt
- 6 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey or Agave
- Place all of the ingredients into an 8-ounce jar or container with a tight fitting lid. Put the lid on and shake thoroughly to ensure that all of the ingredients are well mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight, allowing the oats to soften up by absorbing the milk.
- Garnish with chocolate chips, berries, or coconut flakes right before serving.
Have you checked out our Pinterest page yet? We’re always showing off drool-worthy recipes that are sure to be your new favorites